The Knuckle Ceiling Light brings geometric harmony to any interior. With its hardwood finish and minimal design, it lends a sophisticated, modern feel to its setting. The perfect union of robust materials and geometry. The unique shape of the mouth-blown glass Oblo and Oval bulbs meet the FSC-grade pure American Oak or Walnut Knuckle Pendant Lamps, with a recycled brass details.
The pendant has infinite combinations and arrangements as the bulbs, wood finishes and pendant lengths can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of arrangements. Emits a soft white light that breaks up bold colours and backgrounds.
Available in oak or walnut with the Tala Oblo or Oval bulb.
Reasons to buy Tala Light Bulbs:
1. Tala light bulbs use only 10% of the energy of their incandescent counterparts
2. A Tala bulb lasts 15 times longer than a traditional bulb
3. Make your money back on energy savings
4. Over its lifetime, using this bulb instead of a traditional incandescent will save 1 tonne of Carbon Dioxide
5. Tala donate a percentage of revenue to reforestation programmes in the UK, the US and around the world.