Ann Wärff (born 1937) came to Sweden in 1960 and joined Kosta as a designer in 1964 along with her designer-partner and husband, Göran Wärff. The two had previously trained in Germany and were very much influenced by the principles of Bauhaus. Ann and Göran Wärff had worked at the Pukeberg glassworks before joining Kosta. In 1968, Ann and Göran Wärff shared in the Lunning Prize. Their work was a joint venture, and was occasionally signed Görann. They separated in 1972. She then adopted the name Ann Wolff.
Ann Wolff left Kosta in 1978 to begin studio work with Wilke Adolfsson at Transj. She was professor in design at Hochschule für bildende Künst in Hamburg 1993-98. She is guest teacher at the Glass school in Pilchuck, USA, since 1977. Ann Wolff has received many awards, for example the Coburger Glasspreis in 1977, Rakow Commission at Corning Museum of Glass in 1997 and the Jurors Award at Corning Museum of Glass in 2007.
Ann Wolff is represented at museums and collections all over the world, for example Konstindustrimuseet in Köpenhamn, Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art, Kunstmuseum in Düsseldorf, Metropolitan Museum in New York, Musee des Arts Decoratifs in Paris, Museum of Art and Design in New York, National Museum of Modern Art in Tokyo, Nationalmuseum in Stockholm, Röhsska in Göteborg, Stadelijk Museum in Amsterdam, and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.