GENERAL DELIVERY POLICY
Delivery will be made by our chosen delivery partner, DPD or by an alternative of our choice.
On furniture orders, we offer a white glove delivery service by our own Skandium White Glove delivery team. Our service includes placement, assembly if required and rubbish removal. This delivery service is available Monday to Friday between 9 am-5 pm, and you will be offered a 4-hourly window. Following this you will be called on the day pre-delivery with a more specific timeslot.
If you would like to know if the items you ordered include assembly and packaging removal, please click here to contact us.
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
Our range of flexible delivery options have been selected to ensure that your order arrive in pristine condition and reflect the standard of service we expect our customers to receive.
|Delivery option||Order value||Delivery charge||How long it take (once items are at our warehouse)|
|1-3 working days|
|From 3-15 working days|
Fragile items (mirrors etc) and small furniture
|All orders||£38.00|| From 3-15
* In some out of area postcodes delivery can take longer. For more detailed delivery information by postcode please call our Customer Care team on +44 (0) 20 3633 7626 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- For small accessories, lightweight furniture & lighting items. If your ordered items are in stock we will ship them the same day or the following working day.
- If one or more or your ordered items are not in stock, we will dispatch your full order as soon as the last item have been received at our warehouse.
- Should you wish to have your order delivered in more than one shipment, simply contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 20 3633 7626 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On dispatch of your order you will receive an email with all the relevant tracking for your courier with 6 flexible options to choose from, including an hourly time slot!
- All proof of deliveries are either signed or photographed.
Specialist and Furniture deliveries
- For large furniture and fragile items - once the ordered items have been received at our distribution center, your delivery will be booked with our very own white glove delivery team!
- This is a White-glove two-man delivery service that includes placement, assembly if required and rubbish removal.
- How is works? You will given a delivery date at your convenience and allocated an Morning/Afternoon slot. On delivery day, you will be called ahead of time to let you know were are on our way.
- All Specialist and Furniture deliveries require a signature to confirm that the goods were received in good order. Any loss or damage must be recorded on this at this time or any claim against the delivery will not be valid.
- Please note during peak periods your order may be delivered by a third party logistic company.
- Skandium can not be held responsible for furniture that fails delivery due to lack of access. If you are at all unsure you may want to book an access assessment. You can do so by contacting our Customer Care team on (+44) 0203 633 7626 (Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm) or email@example.com
- Please note, any cancellation within 48 hours of the delivery time will incur rebooking charge of £55. This charge will also apply if no-one is present to receive your delivery at a time agreed with the carrier.
We currently ship internationally, if at all you can not find your intended destination country on our website, please contact us on +44203 633 7626 or at Letstalk@skandium.com and we can provide you with a quote for delivery.
- The price of international delivery is based on your delivery address and the size and weight of your order. The exact shipping rate can be calculated in the shopping bag page (before check out). If your billing or delivery address does not have a postcode, please enter "NOCODE" in the postcode field to proceed with any order or delivery quotation.
- On some occasions your shipping quotation will be provided once we receive your order. If you do not accept this quotation your order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
- We use DHL Express, or an alternative third party specialist of our choice for international deliveries.
- Delivery internationally is usually within 1-10 working days depending on customs clearance.
- Larger specialist deliveries will be considerably longer, please contact our team for more information on delivery within your intended destination.
- All orders being delivered outside the UK are subject to duty and custom charges; the customer must pay these charges.
- Skandium has no control over the amount of duty and custom charges.
- It is your responsibility as the importer to ensure the correct rate of VAT and duty is paid upon import, and we'd advise you to check the values with your local customs office.
- If an order is undelivered because the wrong details have been provided or refused, we reserve the right to refund only the items ordered but not the shipping charges.
- Our website automatically deducts the UK VAT on all orders being shipped out of the UK.
- Delivery costs can change. In rare instances, due to logistic events out of our control, delivery costs may be subject to change. In the event if this happens, you will have the right to terminate the contract with us so long as you inform us within 14 days of receiving our updated quotation of the change in the delivery costs.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
All items in stock will state ‘READY FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH’ directly below once your specific finish is selected. These items will usually be shipped on a next working day basis before 1 pm for parcel deliveries and 3-15 working days for larger furniture and delicate item deliveries.
- If an item is not a stock item you will see the estimated lead time below each product once the specific finish has been selected.
- This lead time is provided to us by the manufacturer and takes into consideration the ordering process, construction and quality checks.
- The lead time shown is from the time of ordering to when the item reaches our distribution centre and is ready for dispatch, at which point you will be contacted.
- The lead time is for your guidance & can be subject to change. For further guidance on these lead time, please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we have received confirmation from the supplier of a more specific estimated arrival date, we will email you to keep you updated on this time if necessary.
- If an item is delayed due to production delays or for unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you as soon as this information is made available.
- For orders with more than one item, the item with the longest lead time will dictate the lead time for an order, however, if an item is delayed significantly past the advertised lead time we will offer an additional delivery at no additional cost.
- Lead-times for deliveries during August/September and December may be longer due to summer and Christmas factory closures across our network of suppliers. Please contact us for specific information.
Skandium.com does not accept liability for any loss due to late delivery that is out of Skandium's control. Delivery dates can only be guaranteed once products have arrived within our distribution centre.
If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with your item purchased from Skandium, you can return it within 365 days of delivery for a full refund. *Excluding 'made to order' & 'Made for you' items
- To qualify for a full refund, the item must be returned in re-sellable condition in the original packaging.
- Note that this requires the original branded packaging to be without any damages. Damage to the original packaging includes shipping labels or improper use of tape for sealing the package.
- To return an item please go to our returns page. Click here
- Customers are responsible for the condition of the items in transit, it is important to take care to avoid transport damage.
- Once we receive your returned item, it will be inspected by our returns department.
- If a returned item is not in a re-sellable condition or packaging is damaged our Customer Care team will contact you.
- Returns can take up to 10 days to process.
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation of the refund.
- It might take up to 10 business days before you receive the refund due to the banking process, but it is usually faster.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care team - please click here