'Made to order items' & 'Made for you'
'Made to order items' & 'Made for you'
'Made to order items' or 'Made for you' items are defined as items that are purchased and ordered to your chosen specifications.
These item's are 'made to order' especially for you! Therefore are excluded from our 30 day hassle free returns policy.
- All "Made to order items" are clearly labelled as such on the corresponding product page below the advertised cost, within your "shopping cart" and again on your order confirmation.
- However, you have up until 2 business days after placing your order to cancel if you do change your mind. After 2 business days your order will be confirmed by the supplier.
- You will always see the displayed lead time for such items and this represents the time taken for these products to be put into production and shipped to our distribution center.
- The presented lead time is for your guidance & can be subject to change. For further guidance on these lead time please contact our customer care team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once an order has been confirmed with the supplier or production has begun, “Made to order items” cannot be refunded, modified or exchanged. If you want to make any changes to your “Made to order item” at any point you MUST contact us as soon as possible and given the stage of the production we will do our best to proceed with your request. Given the nature of the request, if an additional charge is required, it is required of the customer to pay this charge immediately.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
Your rights to end a contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, when you decide to end the contract and whether you are a consumer or business customer
For consumers, you have the right to cancel and end our contract in the following instances;
- If we have told you about a change to the product in which you do not agree to
- If we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed
- If there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control
- If a product is not fit for its intended purpose
ESTIMATED DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
All items in stock will state ‘READY FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH’ directly below once your specific finish is selected. These items will be shipped usually on a next working day basis before 1 pm for parcel deliveries and 3-15 working days for larger furniture and delicate item deliveries.
- If an item is not a stock item you will see the estimated lead time below each product once the specific finish has been selected.
- This lead time is provided to us by the manufacturer and takes into consideration the ordering process, construction and quality checks.
- The lead time shown is from the time of ordering to when the item reaches our distribution center and is ready for dispatch at which point you will be contacted.
- The lead time is for your guidance & can be subject to change. For further guidance on these lead time please contact our customer care team at email@example.com.
- Once we have received confirmation from the supplier of a more specific estimated arrival date, we will email you to keep you updated on this time if necessary.
- If an item is delayed due to production delays or for unforeseen circumstances, we will contact you as soon as this information is made available.
- For orders with more than one item, the item with the longest lead time will dictate the lead time for an order, however, if an item is delayed significantly past the advertised lead time we will offer an additional delivery at no additional cost.
- Lead-times for deliveries during August/September and December may be longer due to summer and christmas factory closures across our network of suppliers. Please contact us for specific information.
Skandium.com does not accept liability for any loss due to late delivery that is out of Skandium's control. Delivery dates can only be guaranteed once products have arrived within our distribution center.